Followers

Words of Wisdom

Monday, September 14, 2009

A human being is part of the whole called
by us universe, a part limited in time and
space. We experience ourselves, our
thoughts and feelings as something
separate from the rest. A kind of optical
delusion of consciousness. This delusion
is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to
our personal desires and to affection for
a few persons nearest to us. Our task must
be to free ourselves from the prison by
widening our circle of compassion to
embrace all living creatures and the
whole of nature in its beauty. ... We
shall require a substantially new manner
of thinking if mankind is to survive.

~Albert Einstein

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a woman with simple dreams. I'm easy to be with, friendly, most of the time jolly but sometimes moody, loving and sweet. I love sharing my stories of life and somehow I want other people to learn something from me.

Site Info and Links:

Blog Catalog

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click here to view our Privacy Policy

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP