Followers

Hair Rebond or Hair Relax?

Thursday, September 9, 2010

"Hair is referred to as the crowning glory of a woman"

Yeah, I know this is very very true. I used to take a second glance when I am seeing ladies with beautiful, long, shiny, black, straight hair. I don't know why, but it always happens automatically. I could only say to myself that maybe I have this sort of desires of having the same hair.
For a very long time, I always have this plan of having a hair treatment. I just have a little doubt about it. I don't know how my hair will react on the treatment and I am afraid of suffering from hair loss or hair damage or something. I actually have this problem on hiding my bald top since college. My mom told me that I have a great hair since I was a kid. My dad loves my hair long and straight so I don't have any hair style other than straight long hair with straight cut ends, not until college. I got my hair cut in different styles but maintained it long. I have classmates who could afford regular hair treatments and since then I planned on having the same but until now I can't find my guts on that matter. Maybe because of my busy schedules plus tight budget but if I could have time one of these days, I will be visiting a salon. I am interested on this hair rebond or hair relax thing and got my research on these two process of treatment. Here it is:

Hair rebond and hair relax are both hair straightening treatment. It makes your hair straight ofcourse and mostly, the solutions being used for both process are the same. They differs only on how they are applied.
Relax involves application of the straigthening solution with light hair ironing taking an hour or more depending on your hair lenght while rebond involves repeated application of straightening solutions combined with heavy ironing of thin strands of hair which will take about 4 or more hours.
Rebonding effects should be permanent except when hair regrows while relax is temporary and can last only about two to three months but sometimes it depends on how you take good care of your hair. Like any other beauty treatments, it requires regular maintenance (hot oil, hair spa, etc.) to keep it straight and healthy. But the best thing to do is to visit a reputable salon to make sure that your hair could have the best treatment and also were using branded solutions from well known manufacturers.

Hmm, based on my keen observing, rebonding is much expensive than hair relaxing but surely it is very much worth it. Hopefully, before this year ends, I could fulfill this one.

1 comments:

Vera September 10, 2010 at 1:27 AM  

I had my hair rebonded last week, I love it! It was my first time and I didn't spend too much because it was a friend of my cousin who did it here at home. :)

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a woman with simple dreams. I'm easy to be with, friendly, most of the time jolly but sometimes moody, loving and sweet. I love sharing my stories of life and somehow I want other people to learn something from me.

Site Info and Links:

Blog Catalog

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click here to view our Privacy Policy

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP