Followers

Top Droppers for January 2011

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!! Late greetings for our New Year celebration but timing for our Chinese community New Year, Kung Hei Fat Choi!!! After all, Year of the Rabbit starts February 3.

It's February again, months goes by so fast, isn't it? Time for giving thank you's for my top droppers last month. Even though I'm not around for quite a month, they still visit my site and this is the only way I could thought of extending my full appreciation for them. I will continue my side bar display for my top droppers of the month and I am hoping somehow I could help bring more visitors to your site. Here you go!

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a woman with simple dreams. I'm easy to be with, friendly, most of the time jolly but sometimes moody, loving and sweet. I love sharing my stories of life and somehow I want other people to learn something from me.

Site Info and Links:

Blog Catalog

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click here to view our Privacy Policy

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP