Followers

Twilight Saga

Tuesday, February 8, 2011


I am a bookworm really. I can't resist to read and read. Seeing a book, makes my mind and hands work together and I couldn't resist the urge to pick it up and take a look, any kind of book. Well, I know it's bad for me, knowing that my eyesight is not that good anymore. I couldn't bring it to 20:20 vision again but I couldn't ignore my habit with books.
I've started reading this first book of Twilight Saga, no time and money to buy my own, it is always good that you have friends to lend it to you, but seriously, I am not only a book reader, I am also a book collector. I like and love to read and see what I've read in one bookshelf. Hoping that my eyes could endure my hobby. I've watched the movie but I heard its more interesting if I will read the book and I could say its really really true. I enjoyed the book than the movie I think. I laughed, scared and at the same time felt the thrill. I love the humor. I love Bella and Edward more. I will buy the whole set of this Saga if I had extra money as soon as possible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a woman with simple dreams. I'm easy to be with, friendly, most of the time jolly but sometimes moody, loving and sweet. I love sharing my stories of life and somehow I want other people to learn something from me.

Site Info and Links:

Blog Catalog

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click here to view our Privacy Policy

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP