Followers

What is success?

Thursday, December 18, 2008


Friends and family, Found this wonderful piece of philosophy today...copied and pasted it for our day's consumption..or perhaps, make it our words to live by.

"To laugh often and much;
to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children;
to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends;
to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others;
to leave the world a little better;
whether by a healthy child,a garden patch or a redeemed social condition;
to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.
This is the meaning of success."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 comments:

jogjashoppingcenter April 30, 2010 at 6:31 AM  

i trccess in internet business, but it's hard to do, maybe we need some good sollution for it :(

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a woman with simple dreams. I'm easy to be with, friendly, most of the time jolly but sometimes moody, loving and sweet. I love sharing my stories of life and somehow I want other people to learn something from me.

Site Info and Links:

Blog Catalog

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click here to view our Privacy Policy

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP