Followers

Don't Take Life So Seriously!

Monday, April 20, 2009

Got this from my email inbox, I really appreciate the message. We have to make some time of our life to make everything we want as long as it can make us happy. Being serious all the time can make our life dull. Live life to the fullest as what others says. SMILE everyone and be HAPPY!!

DANCE

REST
GET RETAIL THERAPY
SLEEP A LITTLE
KISS A LOT
RELAX IN NATURE
HAVE FUNGIGGLE A LOTSCREAM AT THE TOP OF YOUR VOICETAKE A BUBBLE BATH
AND BE HAPPY!!

10 comments:

Janet April 21, 2009 at 4:56 AM  

This is going to have me smiling all day long !! Thanks for making me giggle first thing in the morning !!

angelrhona April 22, 2009 at 12:28 AM  

Its nice to here from you that somehow my post makes a day for you. That was exactly what I felt when I first read this. :D

gelai May 2, 2009 at 7:09 AM  

lol rhons, "astig" ang post mo...ang sakit s tiyan dahil s katatawa...ahahah

Izzy Daniels May 20, 2009 at 6:26 PM  

aww...that was extremely cute. I think my personal fav would be the baby in the bath lol.

Breast and Beauty May 22, 2009 at 4:23 PM  

He...hee....your baby pic so cute....

Mara May 29, 2009 at 5:57 AM  

So cute! These photos left me with my first genuine smile for the day!

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a woman with simple dreams. I'm easy to be with, friendly, most of the time jolly but sometimes moody, loving and sweet. I love sharing my stories of life and somehow I want other people to learn something from me.

Site Info and Links:

Blog Catalog

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click here to view our Privacy Policy

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP