Followers

Moon River

Friday, October 16, 2009



Lyrics:

Moon River, wider than a mile,
I'm crossing you in style some day.
Oh, dream maker, you heart breaker,
wherever you're going I'm going your way.
Two drifters off to see the world.
There's such a lot of world to see.
We're after the same rainbow's end--
waiting 'round the bend,
my huckleberry friend,
Moon River and me.

I heard this song on a TV series but I don't know the title...I had a hard time looking for this over the internet really.

1 comments:

Mara October 18, 2009 at 6:29 AM  

I heard this in an Audrey Hepburn film, I guess. But in TV series, I think Sex and the City. I hate it though that that song is being used in a local korean dram turned filipino Lovers in Paris.

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a woman with simple dreams. I'm easy to be with, friendly, most of the time jolly but sometimes moody, loving and sweet. I love sharing my stories of life and somehow I want other people to learn something from me.

Site Info and Links:

Blog Catalog

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click here to view our Privacy Policy

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP