Followers

Plants Vs. Zombies Music Video

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Plants vs. Zombies is a defense video game developed by PopCop Games. My friend and officemate (Kristine) introduce me to this addicting game. Plants vs. Zombies sees players placing different types of plants, each with their own unique offensive or defensive capabilities, across the front lawn, back lawn, and roof of a house in order to stop a group of zombies from devouring the brains of the residents. When I sit in front of my laptop, I will end up playing this game, usually before I go to sleep. The usual 11pm sleeping time goes to 12 midnight extending to 1am to 2am on weekends. Well, the below video, I just want to share, its cute.

1 comments:

impotenta April 22, 2010 at 11:27 AM  

I`ve found your article using google, and i think you should better promote your blog. you post some very interesting articles. I appriciate your effort :)

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a woman with simple dreams. I'm easy to be with, friendly, most of the time jolly but sometimes moody, loving and sweet. I love sharing my stories of life and somehow I want other people to learn something from me.

Site Info and Links:

Blog Catalog

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click here to view our Privacy Policy

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP