Followers

Home for the Heart

Friday, September 18, 2009

I never know how love can affect my entire life. At my age of 25, I am still looking forward to a happy life in the near future with the one I really love.

When the heart is lonely, it is not at home
It longs to dwell in a place where it can rest securely.
It wishes to be where it is
accepted,
beloved,
cared for,
dignified, and
encouraged to excel.

It is interesting to observe what men do in order to find
a home for their hearts
Some tried to make wisdom as a dormitory for their hearts.
They strive for degree after degree. Yet the heart remains dull.

Many attempted to place their hearts in mansions of gold.
They filled its pockets with mammon and silver. Still the heart is heavy.

Others sought pleasure as a den for their lonely hearts.
They filled their hearts with mirth. They entertained it with songs, food, and wine.
But the heart refuses to smile.

My heart knows the way to its home. It will never rest till it reaches
the doorsteps of Your heart, for my heart belongs to Your heart.
There Your sweet, soft voice will be my music;
Your love will fill my heart with delight;
Your caring words are wisdom to me;
and You, my treasure.

--pidio
Kaduna Nigeria

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a woman with simple dreams. I'm easy to be with, friendly, most of the time jolly but sometimes moody, loving and sweet. I love sharing my stories of life and somehow I want other people to learn something from me.

Site Info and Links:

Blog Catalog

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click here to view our Privacy Policy

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP