Followers

If I Win $100..

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

This is my official entry to Levy and Noel's Thanksgiving contest.
Win$200
This is my first time to join a blog contest and I am not expecting any winning chances but I am trying of course because I want to earn extra money in my blogging career.
Photobucket
And if I will be given a luck, some of that $100 dollars will go to:
paypalmy Paypal account for emergency purposes or for future expenses. It is always good to save for the future.
miriendamerienda for my co-employees. Blessings should be shared of course.
shoppingShopping budget. I need a new pair of shoes, jeans and blouses. I don't know when was my last time buying stuffs for myself.
rabbitlove birdsbuying a new pet for my father. He really wants to have a rabbit on our home or a pair of love birds.
1tbI really really like also to buy a 1TB external hard disk for my laptop. I have a lot of movies and songs and I am seriously don't want to just erase them. I want to compile them and buying DVD's will be much expensive.
abroadAlso I have a younger brother applying for a job abroad and I think we will be needing money for his placement fee so I think
I can help if I will save money for him.
vacationOne more, I am planning a vacation trip to Hong Kong or Singapore, well, $100 can help...pocket money I think.

1 comments:

Mhel July 4, 2010 at 4:05 AM  

I'm also eyeing for a 1TB hard disk for our photos and files. Good luck with all these on your wishlist. Hope you'd get them all.

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a woman with simple dreams. I'm easy to be with, friendly, most of the time jolly but sometimes moody, loving and sweet. I love sharing my stories of life and somehow I want other people to learn something from me.

Site Info and Links:

Blog Catalog

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click here to view our Privacy Policy

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP