Followers

Up to $200 up for grab!!! Join Noel and Levy's Thanksgiving Contest

Monday, June 7, 2010

Blog Contests...I always got to read some but I don't have the time and effort on joining. When I read this one, I got interested on joining maybe because I am an avid follower of Levy's blog http://livinglifetodfullest.blogspot.com/ and I always enjoy reading her posts. In fact, these two person (Levy and Noel) woke my interest in blogging, well mainly because obviously they earn an extra money here in the internet and also I want to share my life and interest to other people. I am proud for both of them for hosting this contest and congratulate them also on having a successfull career on blogging. Hope you two have more and more blessings to come to share with other people. That's the best thing I admire, sharing what you have and living our life to the fullest!


Here are the sponsors of the contest

List of SPONSORS:
Designer's Depot
Mga Kwentong Maalamat
Hearts content of a Mama
LuckyZoan
My Thoughts, My Heart, My Turf

Pensive Thoughts
Spread the Word!
Pinkville- Pink and Magic Convergence Zone
Make more Money
BHO: Blogurdian Hellsite Overcrashed
Earn Money Online with Red
My Red Hot Reviews
The Adventurous Little Prince
A Woman Remembers
My Journey to Life
All About Life

Anything Baguio
My Random Best
Tricks of Magician
Mom Fashionista
Travel Junkie Mommy
Reviews Inc.
Sexy Blogging
Novice on Blogging
Camera Sexy
At Home Here
Make or Break
Dishes by Pehpot
Lifestyle Magazine for Moms
Bloggityboop- The Magic of Mommyhood
Mommy's Infodose
Baterya.Com
Kitchen Trips

Llamas Journal - Ad space
Sharing My Thoughts- Ad space
Something to Live By- Ad space
Wonderful World of Peachy- Ad space
Sweet Thoughts and Wonderful Life- Ad space

For the PRIZES:
1st Prize: $100
2nd Prize: $30
3rd Prize: $20
4th & 5th Prize: $10 each

Consolation Prize: $5 plus AD SPACES will be raffled to 5 people
also the first 5 people to blog about this contest will automatically get $3 each.

For the mechanics, please click the badge:
Win$200


CONTEST PERIOD: June7-June 30, 2010.
Announcement of winners will be on JULY 4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a woman with simple dreams. I'm easy to be with, friendly, most of the time jolly but sometimes moody, loving and sweet. I love sharing my stories of life and somehow I want other people to learn something from me.

Site Info and Links:

Blog Catalog

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click here to view our Privacy Policy

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP