Followers

Back to Blogging Again!

Friday, December 10, 2010


Hello peepz....sorry for almost 2 months of disappearance without leaving any notices. I got a one and a half month vacation from work and enrolled myself to a 100 hours Korean Language and Culture class. I learned a lot during that time and not regretting even a single second of my vacation. Now that I am back to work, I have my time to blog again. Thanks guys for your regular visits and expect my regular posts in the days to come. Happy blogging!!!

2 comments:

mizztraveller December 13, 2010 at 6:41 PM  

long time not see you update ur blog . missed :)

Papa Sez December 14, 2010 at 5:44 AM  

That's a great way to spend a vacation...learning a new language!

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a woman with simple dreams. I'm easy to be with, friendly, most of the time jolly but sometimes moody, loving and sweet. I love sharing my stories of life and somehow I want other people to learn something from me.

Site Info and Links:

Blog Catalog

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click here to view our Privacy Policy

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP