Followers

Adgitize 4th Proof of Payment

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

First of all, I just want to express again my very big thank you to those who leave comments on my last post (Happy Birthday!). I do really appreciate all your greetings and I am thankful that I am meeting friends and people here in blogosphere. I may not be the best blogger, but I know atleast you all appreciate my writings. That was one of the greatest gift I've ever received.
Sorry for being out of the sphere for the past few days, I am quite busy but today I am happy to share again with you my another proof of payment from Adgitize, I am so much satisfied being one of the advertisers. Thank you very much adgitize.

5 comments:

Mona October 14, 2010 at 8:53 AM  

Congrats sis, i received mine as well i think last week =)

bev October 24, 2010 at 7:51 PM  

wow! congrats! i am also waiting for my payment, but i gues it would still be a long wait.

nicquee November 4, 2010 at 8:42 PM  

may we receive more payment! i wish there's a christmas bonus too! hahaha

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a woman with simple dreams. I'm easy to be with, friendly, most of the time jolly but sometimes moody, loving and sweet. I love sharing my stories of life and somehow I want other people to learn something from me.

Site Info and Links:

Blog Catalog

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click here to view our Privacy Policy

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP