Followers

BC Bloggers: Food that Takes Me Back to my Childhood

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

image source: google images
Childhood memories are always precious. We tend to smile once we remember one, isn't it? One of the best reminder: FOOD. Once we eat or see a food that means a lot to us especially reminding us of our childhood, we always smile or tell our friends about it. For me, that food is COTTON CANDY. Different colors, cotton-look-a-like, seems yummy to eat. I can't forget the first time I bought and ate a cotton candy. I always thought of it as cottony, mouth-watering but eventually, it makes thorny feeling on my tongue. Funny but I liked it of course. I never thought of a kid not wanting this candy. From the colorful appearance up to its sweet tastes, no kid would ignore it. Until now, I really don't know what are the ingredients of this one, only I know, of course theres a lot of sugar and maybe food colors. I don't know either how it is made. All I knew is  it is made through a machine that maybe designed for making cotton candies. It's like magic to me really.

Photobucket

Thanks to last weeks participants:

1 comments:

Paula June 5, 2011 at 11:33 AM  

That's still my favorite till now. Bakit kaya masarap ang bawal? haha

Come join our meme this week!

http://www.mommydiary.net/2011/06/bc-bloggers-meme-and-how-to-become-100-richer.html

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a woman with simple dreams. I'm easy to be with, friendly, most of the time jolly but sometimes moody, loving and sweet. I love sharing my stories of life and somehow I want other people to learn something from me.

Site Info and Links:

Blog Catalog

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click here to view our Privacy Policy

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP