Followers

Chocolates and Me

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

image source: google images

YUMMY, YUMMY!
"Chocolates are good for the heart", I think I have read this somewhere. Yeah, I agree...and chocolates are always the one given to a girl together with flowers. Hmm, I wondered why then and later on I discovered that chocolates have this good effect on our emotions. I think I also read this somewhere. lolz. But the thing I am surely know, I love Chocolates!

The one thing that I have discovered about chocolates and me is that every time I ate chocolate, I will sneeze. Yes, any chocolate. Is it allergy? Ahh, I really can't explain. I don't even noticed something like allergies on skin or whatever. I am not bothered going to a doctor, because, well, it's just a one or two sneeze after my first bite or sometimes after I ate the whole chocolate that I have in hand. Anyways, I am just sharing. Maybe someone out there have the same experience too. If, yes, I am hopeful to know if there is an explanation about this.

1 comments:

Mhar's Display September 5, 2011 at 2:28 PM  

Ooh I love chocolates too!

Marms

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a woman with simple dreams. I'm easy to be with, friendly, most of the time jolly but sometimes moody, loving and sweet. I love sharing my stories of life and somehow I want other people to learn something from me.

Site Info and Links:

Blog Catalog

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click here to view our Privacy Policy

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP