Followers

Adgitize First Payment Received

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Whew, finally I got my first payment from Adgitize. I've been a publisher since May 2009. I joined the site because I read a lot of blogs about it and convinced that I can earn while blogging. At that time, Entrecard has this cash out program and I really take that opportunity to earn money because I have lots of credits. I didn't regret that because I earned $70 from Entrecard which I will be posting my proof of payments on my next post. Anyway, in that case, I ignored Adgitize, not knowing that I can earn money there too, and can cash out in 2 months time if I am regularly blogging and visiting sites. Also, it brings lots of visitors in my site since they launch this preferred publishers lists. I am thinking of applying as an advertiser so I can earn more visitors and readers. Happy blogging to all.


Click the image to enlarge.

8 comments:

cornyman November 5, 2009 at 11:42 AM  

Congratulation to your Adgitize earnings!

Yes, it's true... publishing articles and clicking daily the 100 (or 50 ads as advertiser) gives you the best return in Adgitize and as a bonus you can get for FREE on the Preferred Publisher Program which gives you again exposure to up to 25 visitors daily.

If you like, you can join my daily Adgitize Survey.
There we can see how the ad price hike affects our earnings positively.

spinninglovelydays November 5, 2009 at 5:07 PM  

Congrats! I've recently learned how the program works (joined a long time ago though). Hopefully, I can cash in sometime soon too. :)

Btw, have an award for you over at my blog.

free recipes November 6, 2009 at 8:32 AM  

congratulation to you friend, i join adgitize, but my earning is still low, mybe i can get tips for you?

blackberry application November 6, 2009 at 8:34 AM  

i join adgitize to.
congrats for you.
adgitize give me more traffic and revenue

New Tips, Trick, Cheat Games November 6, 2009 at 8:40 AM  

yeah adgitize and entrecard still the best

Unknown November 10, 2009 at 2:09 AM  

I suppose I am jumping the gun a little with this comment. For it would be better for your upcoming post about your Entrecard earnings, but I just got to know what you did to get $70 out of them. For I have only gotten $10, and I have had a request in for another $10 since before they changed owners. So, what gives? By the way, I have been fairly happy with Adgitize.

Anonymous,  November 10, 2009 at 10:10 PM  

Wow!!!!!!Congrats!!! Wish I can make that sum too.

turisuna November 16, 2009 at 6:29 AM  

I have just joined adgitize yesterday, sometimes I click the ads at the same time when I drop entecard, I hope I will get my first payment one day :)

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a woman with simple dreams. I'm easy to be with, friendly, most of the time jolly but sometimes moody, loving and sweet. I love sharing my stories of life and somehow I want other people to learn something from me.

Site Info and Links:

Blog Catalog

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click here to view our Privacy Policy

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP