Followers

Entrecard Proof of Payments

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

As promised, here are my proof of payments from entrecard. I earned $70 dollars from them before they change owners. I am wondering if somebody beats my record, because during the time of Entrecard Cash Out program, I have read a few blogs posting their proofs of payment but only paid $10 dollars to $20 dollars. During that time, many blogger are against the program. One of my friend said that she doesn't earned a single penny from the program and says I am so lucky. I thought it may be because I have joined the cash out program earlier than them. As I can recall, I joined the program as soon as they announced that they will try the credits to be converted to cash. Also by that time, I earned a lot of credits because I am regularly dropping cards. Thank you Entrecard.

7 comments:

spinninglovelydays November 10, 2009 at 7:05 PM  

Ooh, I wish Entrecard would bring back the cashout system. :)

angelrhona November 10, 2009 at 7:12 PM  

Me too, I wish the new owners bring back this cashout program.

Mizé November 17, 2009 at 11:32 AM  

Hi,
You´re lucky. Although I joined the cash out system early, I only got paid once.
Regards, Mizé

Mommy Levy November 17, 2009 at 2:56 PM  

You are VERY lucky! I didn't received any single penny from them, and I know I am the one you're talking about in your post :)

I HATE entrecard for that!!! that's why I prefer adgitize over them.

HATE! HATE! ENTRECARD!!! grrrrr....

Unknown November 18, 2009 at 3:02 PM  

Well, you're lucky.
I hope you've done very nice things with the money.

I could have gotten more, but I guess they didn't like me as much as you.
They didn't cash out to me, not even when i told them it would be to a very good cause.

I am a very regular dropper.

I think that the way they made cash out available to some stinks!!!

Vera November 23, 2009 at 11:49 PM  

I applied for cashout, but didn't get anything. I still have a lot of ECs. hehe

Unknown November 27, 2009 at 5:10 AM  

wow, congrats on your payment :)

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a woman with simple dreams. I'm easy to be with, friendly, most of the time jolly but sometimes moody, loving and sweet. I love sharing my stories of life and somehow I want other people to learn something from me.

Site Info and Links:

Blog Catalog

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click here to view our Privacy Policy

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP