Followers

Onbux 2nd proof of Payment

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My second proof of instant payment from Onbux, a paid-to-click site. I received my first payment last August 12, 2010 and again I am happy to have my second payment. From $2 increased to $3 as per the sites terms of service. I am really appreciating the site day by day and hoping that it will last like Neobux for years being legit. Having the priveleges as a member, I am proudly posting this proof of payment to help also the management of the site to develop and make their services last for a long time. I am planning to rent some referrals and will observe what could they do to my account. If it will be a success, then I will be posting some informations. If you guys are interested on joining, just click on here: ONBUX

4 comments:

Josie October 5, 2010 at 7:44 PM  

kakatuwa naman, congrats angel!

w0rkingAth0mE October 6, 2010 at 3:18 AM  

i am new member, congrats do you have any direct referral?

Chubskulit Rose October 6, 2010 at 6:17 AM  

I think I signed up under you hehehe.. paypakl din ba payment nila? Di kasi ako nagbasa ng terms and condition nila hehehe

mastercard securecode December 14, 2010 at 5:45 PM  

Do they have other alternative payment medium or is it just paypal?

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a woman with simple dreams. I'm easy to be with, friendly, most of the time jolly but sometimes moody, loving and sweet. I love sharing my stories of life and somehow I want other people to learn something from me.

Site Info and Links:

Blog Catalog

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click here to view our Privacy Policy

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP