Followers

Top Droppers September 2010

Sunday, October 3, 2010

OMG my top dropper post is way too late...sorry peepz...but of course I could not let this month pass by without giving my appreciation to those who are really giving their time visiting my site. I could not promise of everyday visits to your sites as well but my promise is still a promise, your badges will be displayed on my sidebar for this whole month and expecting to see your badges every month. Thank you very very much!!! Happy "BER" months!

september top dropper

3 comments:

_el@i_ October 3, 2010 at 11:00 PM  

thankie for the mention and the month-long linky love. ;)

stevebethere from bethere2day October 4, 2010 at 4:59 AM  

Thank you for the acknowledgement and link, i am happy to have made your list :-)

Unknown October 5, 2010 at 12:31 AM  

Thank you so very much for another very honorable mention. It has been a pleasure visiting here, but I probably won't be very active on Entrecard anymore.

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a woman with simple dreams. I'm easy to be with, friendly, most of the time jolly but sometimes moody, loving and sweet. I love sharing my stories of life and somehow I want other people to learn something from me.

Site Info and Links:

Blog Catalog

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click here to view our Privacy Policy

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP