Followers

Getting in Shape

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Smart eating and regular exercise are keys to a healthy heart.


To eat smart, choose vegetable, fruits, fiber, lean cuts of meat anf pork, skinless chicken and fish. Avoid high-fat meats like sausage, burgers, pastries and high-sugar food and drinks.


Exercise for at least 30 minutes everyday, five days a week. Make regular exercise enjoyable by exercising with a buddy, playing upbeat songs while working out or getting glammed up in nice exercise clothes.
During your next visit to the doctor, ask how you can raise your HDL (high-density lipoprotein) levels and keep your bad cholesterol low to protect yourself against life-threatening cardiovascular ailments.
imagesource: google images

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a woman with simple dreams. I'm easy to be with, friendly, most of the time jolly but sometimes moody, loving and sweet. I love sharing my stories of life and somehow I want other people to learn something from me.

Site Info and Links:

Blog Catalog

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click here to view our Privacy Policy

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP