Followers

Chandelier Cake

Wednesday, February 25, 2009


I can't imagine that this glamorous chandelier is a yummy cake. Last week I've been on a Bakery Show at Worldtrade Center Manila and mesmerized by this featured cake. Using my cellphone, I can't stop the urge of taking this photo. Actually I have taken photos of other cakes which I will be posting next to this. They are all beautiful and I can't imagine how these bakers have done such decorations. In this particular cake, they say that this Chandelier Cake is a manifestation of Filipino's world class talent, creative skills and love for baking and cake decorating. The chandelier is a popular decorative figure found in palaces and homes of the nobility which symbolizes beauty in its scintillating jewels.

3 comments:

eastcoastlife February 28, 2009 at 3:18 AM  

It's a cake!? Too beautiful! I wish to see it myself.

angelrhona March 2, 2009 at 5:14 AM  

If i didn't see it myself, I will not believe that it is a cake...I admire the one who decorate this one.

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a woman with simple dreams. I'm easy to be with, friendly, most of the time jolly but sometimes moody, loving and sweet. I love sharing my stories of life and somehow I want other people to learn something from me.

Site Info and Links:

Blog Catalog

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click here to view our Privacy Policy

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP