Followers

TROUBLE SLEEPING?

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Do you have trouble sleeping? Or do you have problems going back to sleep? Here are some tips to help improve your sleeping habits.

Tip #1: Keep a regular schedule
Try to go to bed and wake up at the same time everyday, even on weekends. This will program your body to expect sleep at the same time each day.
Tip #2: Avoid eating heavy meals just before sleeping
This may cause indigestion and may disrupt your normal sleeping pattern. Drinking too much fluid before bedtime can cause you to go to the bathroom during the night.
Tip #3: Get out of bed if unable to sleep
Worrying about falling asleep actually keeps many people awake. Get up, and go to another room and do something relaxing until you feel sleepy.
Tip #4: Keep your bedroom peaceful and comfortable
Your room is a place to sleep and rest. Make sure it is well-ventilated and free from noise.
Tip #5: Avoid doing anything stimulating a couple of hours before bedtime
This keeps the body alert, thus,making it harder to fall asleep.
source: good housekeeping

Have a good night sleep everyone... :)

3 comments:

Anonymous,  February 10, 2009 at 4:08 PM  

Hi!
Thank you for sharing this. I am avoiding/doing all of the above thus making me no problem to sleep so far!

See you around.

Anonymous,  February 12, 2009 at 3:39 AM  

Nice tips.

I find it no problem in taking coffee before bedtime or taking full meal before going to bed.

I still sleep well. :D

Anonymous,  February 16, 2009 at 6:25 AM  

Although Vlad has no problems sleeping most of us do. The main things that keep me awake are: coffee, tea, pop, beer, surgery foods, and lack of or no exercise.

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a woman with simple dreams. I'm easy to be with, friendly, most of the time jolly but sometimes moody, loving and sweet. I love sharing my stories of life and somehow I want other people to learn something from me.

Site Info and Links:

Blog Catalog

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click here to view our Privacy Policy

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP