Followers

"Love at First Sight" Thing

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Do you believe in “love at first sight”? If someone’s going to ask me this kind question, I will definitely say “yes!” Why? Well, maybe because I am a hopeless romantic person and a romance novel addict. I do watch movies too, which happen to have that theme and I think it’s not bad if you fall in love for the first time you laid your eyes on a person. Why, if you have that what we call chemistry, why are you going to ignore it?

A recent study showed that the first few minutes (10 minutes below) of meeting someone has a huge influence on the course the relationship will ultimately take. Romantic relationships begin with people making judgments very quickly. Well, things do happen and if you believe in miracles then you probably believe in this saying too.

If you want to rev up your “first site” vibe and add a little spice to that few minutes, the following tips maybe can help:
1. Wear red or blue. For women who want to create an on-the-spot thrill, wearing red is the way to go. According to color experts, red is the most stimulating color you can wear. In fact, wearing or seeing red actually increases blood flow and mimics attraction.
If you’re a guy, your best bet is to go true blue. Beatrice Eiseman, Director of the Pantone Color Institute, says women are attracted to men wearing the color blue. She explains that guys who frequently wear blue are “stable, faithful and always there”. (aha, I will look for a guy wearing blue..lol)
2. Smile. Psychology and body language experts agree that smiling is one of the fastest and best ways to make you more attractive and approachable. It’s not necessary to look like you’re trying out for “Ms. Close Up Smile” but just your usual “I’m happy to be here and I’m having a fantastic time” face will do a trick. (So guys, just smile.. :))
3. Instant Chemistry. A study at the University of Chicago has shown that men associate the scents of cinnamon and vanilla with love. To kick-start your allure, women can wear a cinnamon-vanilla scented lotion or perfume. Wearing a cinnamon/vanilla blends increases the presence of pheromone-like substances and dramatically increases attraction. (i will start looking for this cinnamon/vanilla scents)

2 comments:

Anonymous,  February 15, 2009 at 3:41 PM  

Hi!
I love to see my girl smiling all day! It will be anything else is a matter less.
See you around.

ChinkyGirLMeL February 15, 2009 at 5:31 PM  

after a stressful day, it's always nice to see someone give you a smile. =)

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a woman with simple dreams. I'm easy to be with, friendly, most of the time jolly but sometimes moody, loving and sweet. I love sharing my stories of life and somehow I want other people to learn something from me.

Site Info and Links:

Blog Catalog

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click here to view our Privacy Policy

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP