Followers

Beautiful Blogger Award

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thanks to Ms. Fhaye of Living and Wellness for this pretty Beautiful Blogger Award. I appreciate it a lot. I am passing this award to 10 fantastic bloggers I discovered recently within the blogosphere that I think are awesome. Keep up sharing your thoughts guys.

Photobucket


AND:
Don't forget to:
  • Thank and link to the person that gave you the award.
  • Pass this award onto 10 bloggers you've recently discovered and think are fantastic.
  • Contact said Blogs and let them know they've won.
  • State 7 things about yourself.

7 Things About Me:
1. I love reading and collecting books. It makes me feel contented when I see them in a bookshelf.
2. I bought a bicycle even if I can't ride on it, I want to learn but I am afraid to get bruises. I also want to learn how to drive.
3. My biggest fear is seeing a lizard 2-3 meters away from me.
4. I can't cook. I love eating sweets.
5. I am a quiet type of person but I could be so talkative when someone triggers me.I will laugh even in a corniest joke.lolz.
6. I love cats and dogs so much.
7. Lacking in height sometimes make me feel pity for myself but oftentimes push me to have strong determination to prove myself.




6 comments:

jh3riz24 September 16, 2010 at 9:23 PM  

wow awesome! thanks,I appreciated this. I will definitely pass it on.

josie September 17, 2010 at 7:37 AM  

luv u Rhona! thanks for the award..

Tembang Lawas September 17, 2010 at 9:39 AM  

hello dear, thank for the award :)

_el@i_ September 18, 2010 at 5:42 PM  

wowowee! thanks much rhona! i do greatly appreciate it. i think i have posted this on elai's haven but I'm going to post this one on elai's precious angels. thanks again. muah!

Robin September 19, 2010 at 11:11 AM  

Thank so much for the award. Even though I'm not really into the award thing, it is much appreciated and I will make the effort to pass it on to others.

Cheers!

Orange World September 19, 2010 at 2:04 PM  

thank you, let me just take time to pick my top 10 beautiful bloggers.

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a woman with simple dreams. I'm easy to be with, friendly, most of the time jolly but sometimes moody, loving and sweet. I love sharing my stories of life and somehow I want other people to learn something from me.

Site Info and Links:

Blog Catalog

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click here to view our Privacy Policy

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP