Followers

Heightened Sense of Smell

Friday, September 24, 2010

Our sense of smell makes our life more enjoyable. Starting from the food we eat, environment we have, up to the warning signs for our daily life. Losing it will cause much trouble, isn't it? What if having so much of it? Yeah, I am experiencing it right now. I am normally don't have that strong sense of smelling. I am the last person to smell something. It works fine with me because it doesn't affect my everyday chores.

For the last 2 weeks, I have this mild runny nose but instead of losing my sense of smell, it became terrible. From home to work, it is really annoying. I smell every dust, every smoke, every perfumes, every smell that I could smell. Terrible because it sticks on my nose badly that I want to throw up. I've done searches on the net and all I've read was it usually happens during PREGNANCY. Whaatt??? Of course I am sure that I am not pregnant guys, I just have a mild runny nose. *hehehe* But why I am experiencing this?
image source: google images

5 comments:

quazi1995 September 25, 2010 at 1:50 AM  

Just be glad you don't work with some of the guys I work with... I think they have loose bowels... :(

angelrhona September 25, 2010 at 2:33 AM  

lolz...watta description. yeah, i think i am lucky though.

Josie September 26, 2010 at 7:33 PM  

it's an allergy, you have allergic reactions to those things, you can take anti-histamine if you experience it again.

KC September 27, 2010 at 7:54 PM  

Aw!!! Feel better soon!!!

angelrhona September 28, 2010 at 10:14 PM  

hey, i feel better now. but still hoping not to experience it again, it makes my day full of headaches.

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a woman with simple dreams. I'm easy to be with, friendly, most of the time jolly but sometimes moody, loving and sweet. I love sharing my stories of life and somehow I want other people to learn something from me.

Site Info and Links:

Blog Catalog

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click here to view our Privacy Policy

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP