Followers

Angels and Demons --Trailer

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I've been waiting for this movie...actually I am much interested on this one than Da Vinci Code... I remember those days that I am reading the book, I experienced all of the emotions and suspense. Since I am studying then, I used to spend one hour a day and I am always craving for an hour just to finish the book. I also imagined how will it be in movie and here it is, near to be on widescreens... I will surely spend a day just to watch this.


5 comments:

Unknown January 29, 2009 at 2:32 AM  

Oh my goodness, I am so out of it. I had no idea they were making a movie. The book was so excellent. I loved it and now I have to see the movie.

Anonymous,  January 30, 2009 at 8:28 AM  

The book was amazing. I just hope they do a good job with the movie. I found that the movie, "The Da Vinci Code" did not do the book justice.

But then again it's rare that a movie does.

angelrhona January 30, 2009 at 6:02 PM  

@ ettarose..
I can't wait to see the movie. I really enjoyed reading the book, it is really excellent.

@ maria..
Yeah, I agree with you. Although I also watched the "Da Vinci Code" movie and by that time I am really thinking what will be this Angels and Demons in movie. I expect a lot on this movie.

Anonymous,  February 2, 2009 at 8:18 PM  

Hi!
wish the movie is what everyone expected as in the book.
See you around.

pchi February 3, 2009 at 8:37 AM  

really?

hmmm... I'll wait for that

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a woman with simple dreams. I'm easy to be with, friendly, most of the time jolly but sometimes moody, loving and sweet. I love sharing my stories of life and somehow I want other people to learn something from me.

Site Info and Links:

Blog Catalog

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click here to view our Privacy Policy

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP