Followers

Happiness

Thursday, January 1, 2009


image by: abcteach
You can't pursue happiness and catch it, too. Happiness does not depend on a full book, but upon a mind full of rich thoughts and a heart full of pleasant emotions. Happiness does not depend upon what happens outside you, but upon what happens inside you. Happiness does not come from doing what you like to do, but from liking what you have to do. Happiness does not come from doing easy work, but from the after-glow of satisfaction that comes from the achievement of a difficult task that demanded our best. Happiness is a state of mind. It grows out of harmonious relationships with others. It is found in little things: a baby's smile, a letter from a friend, song of a bird, light from the window.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a woman with simple dreams. I'm easy to be with, friendly, most of the time jolly but sometimes moody, loving and sweet. I love sharing my stories of life and somehow I want other people to learn something from me.

Site Info and Links:

Blog Catalog

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click here to view our Privacy Policy

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP