Followers

For My Next Top Entrecard Droppers

Thursday, July 8, 2010

entrecardAs a sign of my appreciation for your everyday visits in my site, I am announcing today that starting this month of July, I will be giving a 125x125 ad space for my top entrecard droppers and that space will be the space on your left. Its been months that I am not that very active in dropping and I saw sites that are really are visiting my site daily and I am thankful for that. My entrecard droppers who will not fall below 20 number of drops a month will be having that space. If all my top 10 droppers happened to have more than 20 drops, then they will be all displayed. I will be posting the screen of my Top Card Droppers in my monthly top entrecard posts. Hope to see your badges.
Thank you so much.

3 comments:

zh3en22 July 8, 2010 at 11:25 PM  

wow... thats great, free ad space on your site

angelrhona July 9, 2010 at 1:36 AM  

yes..ad space for free. hope to see your badge.

R.O.M.E.L.O. July 9, 2010 at 4:30 PM  

That's a tempting offer and your EC widget is easy to spot too.

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a woman with simple dreams. I'm easy to be with, friendly, most of the time jolly but sometimes moody, loving and sweet. I love sharing my stories of life and somehow I want other people to learn something from me.

Site Info and Links:

Blog Catalog

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click here to view our Privacy Policy

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP