Followers

Jade Plant

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

jade plant flower
jade plant jade plant 2

Commonly known as jade plant, friendship tree, lucky plant or Money Plant. It is a succulent plant with small pink or white flowers native in South Africa and sometimes referred to as the Money Tree.
One time, my Boss requested me to buy plants for their house to surprise his wife and children. For me, when someone says plants for their house, it must be flowery and colorful plants. It is then that I learned there are people who prefers leafy plants than flowery plants. I remember being attracted by this Jade Plant for a reason I don't know why. The salesman who assisted us says it is a lucky charm plant so as its name. I bought a small one for our house and told my mom to take good care of it. It is a perfect indoor plant and needs less supervision plus it doesn't need much water. I would love to see its flowers since I didn't see a real one. Some plant lovers used to decorate it with little red ribbons to enhance its beauty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a woman with simple dreams. I'm easy to be with, friendly, most of the time jolly but sometimes moody, loving and sweet. I love sharing my stories of life and somehow I want other people to learn something from me.

Site Info and Links:

Blog Catalog

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click here to view our Privacy Policy

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP