Followers

$5 For Me...Thank you!

Monday, July 5, 2010

Myspace Comments
I won a consolation prize ($5 and a 1 month 125x125 ad space). A very big THANKS to all my facebook friends for supporting my entry (If I win $100). Its been a while when I join the blog Thanksgiving Contest of Noel and Levy and its been successful all the way. The winners was announced July 4 and I excitedly look for the list of winners. As I said, I am not expecting anything, my heart pumps faster when I saw my name on her list and I want to thanks and congratulate Ate Levy and Kuya Noel for the success of the contest and for sharing their blessings. I want also to congratulate all the winners especially the $100 winner, Pinay Mommy Online and I am also hoping that baby Bella will be operated as soon as possible.

Until the next blog contest, I will surely join again!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a woman with simple dreams. I'm easy to be with, friendly, most of the time jolly but sometimes moody, loving and sweet. I love sharing my stories of life and somehow I want other people to learn something from me.

Site Info and Links:

Blog Catalog

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click here to view our Privacy Policy

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP