Followers

Adgitize 5th Proof of Payment

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Adgitize is one of the best site for me here in blogosphere. I have tried being one of their advertisers and I am happy with the results. I stopped last November because I can't make daily postings due to my busy schedules. I just thinking right now to be an advertiser again since I have time for blogging again. This post is too much late because this payment was received last month but I think I should post it than never. Thank you ADGITIZE. You're making my blogging experience a lot more meaningful. I hope we could get more and more Advertisers monthly.

Want to join Adgitize? Just click the image:
'Adgitize

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a woman with simple dreams. I'm easy to be with, friendly, most of the time jolly but sometimes moody, loving and sweet. I love sharing my stories of life and somehow I want other people to learn something from me.

Site Info and Links:

Blog Catalog

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click here to view our Privacy Policy

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP