Followers

CMF Ads 1st Proof of Payment

Friday, February 4, 2011

Another proof of payment, this time from CMF Ads, one of bloggers free advertising site. Just like adgitize, you have the choice to be a publisher or be an advertiser or both. I've been blog hopping and noticed this ads that has similarity with adgitize. I became a member last June 2010 and received my first cash out last January 2011. Income came from clicking what they call "spikes", blogs who pay for advertising within the site. The good side of CMF Ads is that you could use your cash balance to advertise your blog or simply cash it out. Minimum cash out is $1 but they will pay you less 10% for taxes. You could also set of how much will it cost for advertisers to advertise to your site. If you have a higher PR, then you could get more advertisers at higher cost.
To join the site here: CMF ADS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a woman with simple dreams. I'm easy to be with, friendly, most of the time jolly but sometimes moody, loving and sweet. I love sharing my stories of life and somehow I want other people to learn something from me.

Site Info and Links:

Blog Catalog

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click here to view our Privacy Policy

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP