Followers

Page Rank: 2

Saturday, February 19, 2011


Wow, surprised! I can't believe it! When I checked my PR yesterday, I repeated it again and again just to make it sure that my eyes is not cheating me. It seems that for so many months with N/A Rank, I don't really expect that it will go back to PR2. After changing my theme last month, I checked all the possible reasons why I can't get a PR, read almost every article discussing on how to increase it. The one that really confused me is about the www and non-www sites. I don't know how could I redirect my site to the one I preferred to use. I can't change it in my webmaster tools either. So I think I can't go any further but just to wait and go with the flow, post and visit sites everyday. I lose hope of having a PR and only expect visits from my co-bloggers and doing my everyday chores of blog hopping and then sharing my life to the readers. It is my life since I lost my PR last year and I am happy of reading comments and messages on my posts and message box. But now that I got what I am looking for, I don't know what to say but "Thank you Google".

2 comments:

Philippine Blog Directory February 21, 2011 at 7:21 PM  

Hello,

You can increase your blog's PR by submitting it to directories.

Submit your blog for free!

Go to http://www.philippineblogs.com/

Happy blogging! :)

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a woman with simple dreams. I'm easy to be with, friendly, most of the time jolly but sometimes moody, loving and sweet. I love sharing my stories of life and somehow I want other people to learn something from me.

Site Info and Links:

Blog Catalog

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click here to view our Privacy Policy

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP