Followers

My Way of Saying Goodbye

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I spent my weekend with my friends, have a good time watching "Pyrolympics at Mall of Asia" and "Musical Fountain Show at Manila Ocean Park". I felt so happy enough to enjoy those days because all my life, I never had spent time going out and having my self expose to sunlight and enjoying much of my time. The weird thing is, which I don't really understand, but sometimes when I am in my happiest moment, terrible things happen. After that 2 days of enjoyment, I cried a lot the next days until now, mourning the loss of my beloved and like a younger brother-to-me cousin. We really didn't expect. I have this feeling that I must not be that happy to avoid these kind of things. Or should I think that it is just a coincidence?
Knowing him as the quiet, always smiling and kind boy, willing and always helping his family, at the age of 19, he died. Everybody says, "why him?" but no one could answer it right. Sometimes life could be so unfair, unfair that nobody could understand. All we need is to accept the fact that his life is only until that day. Maybe he served his mission here on earth and we have to be happy for him, maybe he is in heaven right now.
Rest in Peace my dear cousin. We love you and will stay in our hearts forever. Your kindness will be our inspiration.

1 comments:

joy March 2, 2011 at 9:20 PM  

My condolences to you and your family. Don't ever think that this sad incident happened because you have been super happy days before he died. Whether you have been sad or not couldn't stop his death simply because it is his time. In the book of Psalms, Chapter 139 it said that " in your book were written all the days that were formed for me." So be comforted that everything happened according to God's plan. Take care.

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a woman with simple dreams. I'm easy to be with, friendly, most of the time jolly but sometimes moody, loving and sweet. I love sharing my stories of life and somehow I want other people to learn something from me.

Site Info and Links:

Blog Catalog

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click here to view our Privacy Policy

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP