Followers

Backache Again and Again

Monday, August 23, 2010


It is one that I noticed to myself. I am suffering from backache specially when the weather changes. The worst thing is that it always happens when it is time for me to sleep, keeping me awake until midnight and then when I wake up in the morning I am having a hard time rising from bed. I am doing some stretching just to ease the pain but it still aches. Sometimes I am thinking of going to a Spa to have a whole body massage but the problem is I don't have time for that plus I don't have the budget. In that case, I am ending in taking pain relievers for me to feel better.
imagesource: yogapoint

4 comments:

Carmen Araneta August 23, 2010 at 10:23 PM  

Hi Angelrhona, just a friendly advice from a Nursing-graduate who never practice. Your backaches may also be caused by pulmonary infections. Better see a doctor. Take care.

chiropractor oconomowoc wi May 10, 2012 at 11:18 AM  

These chiropractic methods are designed to restore the movement and mobility in your joints through a controlled treatment that is applied manually. These movements allow joints that have become restricted in movement to come alive again and regain their mobility.

Don Blankenship August 7, 2012 at 11:52 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown May 29, 2013 at 6:03 AM  

The Joint Fluid Therapy consists of a number of injections that are applied directly to your knee joints. By improving the lubrication in your knees, the pain is reduced through this therapy that replaces the lost synovial liquid that normally keeps the knees lubricated. perimeter spine and rehab reviews

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a woman with simple dreams. I'm easy to be with, friendly, most of the time jolly but sometimes moody, loving and sweet. I love sharing my stories of life and somehow I want other people to learn something from me.

Site Info and Links:

Blog Catalog

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click here to view our Privacy Policy

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP