Followers

Changing My Blog Template

Sunday, August 15, 2010

I am planning of changing again my blog template within this week. Although I am very satisfied with the appearance of my current template, I have this problems in its features and I don't know how to really fix it. Maybe I will be needing a help on finding a new one for my blog. Do you have any suggestions guys, any sites where I could find one? I need one that I can be easily managed, maybe a 3 or 4 column template, user friendly.
image from: allisonbliss

4 comments:

zh3en22 August 15, 2010 at 11:53 PM  

i also want to change template, i like wordpress style templates but i dont how to use it, its either i lost my ads or the blog roll

andy cacho August 16, 2010 at 1:44 AM  

womaygaaaah,,,huway naman mugpalit ka pa ug template...gwapa na e2 ate?

Eric : BlogDeManila : Philippine Blog August 16, 2010 at 2:13 AM  

i want to help you but I don't know much about blogger.

try to get in touch with me, if in case you want to try WordPress.

Cheryl M. August 18, 2010 at 8:58 AM  

I was afraid of Wordpress for the longest time, but was disappointed by the limitations of Blogger. When I finally tried wordpress (which isn't as hard as most people think - there are tutorials available all over the place), I was hooked and never looked back.

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a woman with simple dreams. I'm easy to be with, friendly, most of the time jolly but sometimes moody, loving and sweet. I love sharing my stories of life and somehow I want other people to learn something from me.

Site Info and Links:

Blog Catalog

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click here to view our Privacy Policy

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP