Followers

Let us Join ENVEEUS.COM First Contest!!!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Blog hopping and I read this wonderful contest by Bella Enveeus of Enveeus.com. I love joining blog contest although I am not that lucky to win, but it is really good that sometimes we tried than not, isn't it? Miss Bella loves contests also and she come up with her first ever contest. She is a Malay girl who loves to write and make online business.

This contest is divided into two parts:
* for Malaysian bloggers
* for International (all non-Malaysian) bloggers

Prizes :

Malaysian Bloggers

International Bloggers

First : RM200 cash

One written post dedicated for winner.



Second : RM150 cash

Winner's link placed at the top of my

blog for 15 days.



Third : RM80 cash

First : USD25 cash

10,000 EC credits



Second : USD15 cash

5,000 EC credits



Third : USD 10 cash

2,500 EC credits


Contest starts on 18th AUGUST 2010 and will end on 30th SEPTEMBER 2010. Winners will be notified and prizes will be given out by first week of October. Cash prizes will be sent through Maybank2u (for Malaysian winners) and Paypal (for International winners).

Sponsors :
Meow Diaries 1,000 EC credits
Mariuca's Perfume Gallery 1,000 EC credits
Mariuca 1,000 EC credits

For the mechanics, please proceed to Ms. Bella's site: ENVEEUS

2 comments:

Bella Enveeus August 19, 2010 at 11:20 PM  

Thanks for joining my contest! Wish you lots of luck!

Oh, do add me up in Twitter and/or Facebook to be in the running for the Special Prize.. Highest referral wins! :)

Noel Ablon August 22, 2010 at 7:57 AM  

Hello there! I would also like to invite you to join my first contest.

This is the first among the many. Hope you can also join. Here is the link.

http://xleontips.blogspot.com/2010/08/simply-best-birthday-gift-contest.html

Thanks.

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a woman with simple dreams. I'm easy to be with, friendly, most of the time jolly but sometimes moody, loving and sweet. I love sharing my stories of life and somehow I want other people to learn something from me.

Site Info and Links:

Blog Catalog

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click here to view our Privacy Policy

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP