Followers

Sleepy Head

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

He is our baby at home. His name is PEDRING, sometimes I laugh at his name but my name isn't that good to hear also. Well that makes us even. I don't know if he laughs at my name the way I do. Lol. Sometimes he has this mood swings and sometimes he is very sweet. I love him when he sleeps. That was the only time he allows me to touch his belly. I love his belly very much, soft and smooth. I don't know why he don't like his belly to be touched. Maybe its a little uncomfortable to him. He used to bite me when I did, but it doesn't hurt. When my room mates saw his photos, they told me that he used to sleep the way I do. Maybe thats why I love him when he sleeps. My dad loves him so much. Sometimes it is so hard to explain but deep inside I know animals have feelings too. In anyways, he has manners, he pee and pooh at the toilet. He loves to play with our dog, but I failed to capture that moments. Our neighbors used to say that it was odd, dog and cat playing and it is very rare.

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


2 comments:

VetTech August 12, 2010 at 1:27 PM  

Awwww! I love him! Those positions are so funny... I love when they do the look how long I am" pose.

Unknown August 12, 2010 at 7:11 PM  

Ngayon ko lang nakita na ganun pala kalupet matulog si Pedring! I want to meet and take him home! lol!

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a woman with simple dreams. I'm easy to be with, friendly, most of the time jolly but sometimes moody, loving and sweet. I love sharing my stories of life and somehow I want other people to learn something from me.

Site Info and Links:

Blog Catalog

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click here to view our Privacy Policy

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP