Followers

Privacy and Respect

Sunday, August 29, 2010


These two words always puzzled me and keeps me thinking. I am a person with high respect with other people's privacy and I am really expecting for them to respect mine. I just couldn't get the point...we have a mind to think, a mouth to speak and a heart to feel. As my saying goes "Anything, just tell me first." It degrades a person's value when you did it first before you say anything that you've done. Life, sometimes, is really unfair. The least you expect the more it surprises you. I really don't know, whom to trust now.
In this point of life, I am wondering why there are people that are happy invading others private property. Where is their respect? Are they not ashame of themselves? A question comes my mind "Will they be angry to me if I do the same to them?" Maybe..."YES!"
This is my conclusion. When you invade others privacy, it is the straight to the point way of saying that the person's right to secrecy is not important or directly asserting that the person himself is less of a person or less worthy of respect than you are. Why is that so? We are all human beings entitled for our own thoughts and things. Choosing to keep that thoughts or things or place to ourselves means we have a pretty good reasons for doing so. Is it hard to respect?

2 comments:

Gee August 30, 2010 at 4:49 AM  

Hmm... i'm not really sure what you've been through to come up with an article like that. i guess, life's like that. it's not always fair so sometimes you have to stand up to take what's yours.

Unknown September 1, 2010 at 10:20 PM  

Hi,
I tag you with beautiful blog award, check it out!

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a woman with simple dreams. I'm easy to be with, friendly, most of the time jolly but sometimes moody, loving and sweet. I love sharing my stories of life and somehow I want other people to learn something from me.

Site Info and Links:

Blog Catalog

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click here to view our Privacy Policy

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP