Followers

My Precious Goes to UAE

Thursday, August 5, 2010

We've been together for 2 years. Being there for me, capturing every single moments of my life, every happy and sad moments. Witnessed my hardships and happiness, were together through thick and thin. I thought we will not going to be apart, however, time can really change everything in our life. Its been 5 days since my precious cellphone leaves for UAE. I don't have any reasons to disagree with this, because I am the one who volunteered to send it there, for my brother. I can't find anything that can help him fight his homesick, so somehow, having my cellphone can ease what he feels, with the games and other features of it. How I hope that I am the one in his place, overseas, but luck can't find me and I can't find it too. I can't blame life for being unfair, because I know in the end of the road, I have my own destination. As for my precious cellphone, hope you captured many beautiful places in there and send it to me over facebook for me to be happy here, knowing your in good hands and you take good care of my brother. See you in the next two years or hopefully much earlier than that. Hope luck can find me in much earlier time.

Very usable phone for me. Photo quality is fair enough. Modem for my laptop so I could surf the net anywhere I want plus its 3G network, WLAN/WIFI feature, mp3 and movie, plus a headset that could not hurt my eardrums even in full volume.
Whew, such a drama huh!!! I am not insane guys, just being dramatic lately. Maybe this is the result of something or someone precious to you, being far. Anyways, as a replacemet, I bought another cellphone, with camera also, although not that good but I can live with it. I just needed a phone that can provide my daily needs, calling and sending SMS.

4 comments:

Sam August 6, 2010 at 4:13 AM  

sending your cellphone to your brother is such a generous and selfless thing to do. don't worry, it's in good hands :)

josie August 6, 2010 at 7:36 AM  

I thought it was the BF or the hubby, when reading on the first few sentences. lol.. I'm sure your "baby" will miss you too. :D

Zedvick August 9, 2010 at 5:50 PM  

Haha, I only got 1100 and its smashable, the screens go off, thats the time you mash it :D

grabbed your badge, hope you do the same :D

thet August 11, 2010 at 5:04 AM  

While I was reading it, i thought it was your boyfriend... lol....
No worries dear, your bro will take care of it ;) Congrats to your new baby ;)

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a woman with simple dreams. I'm easy to be with, friendly, most of the time jolly but sometimes moody, loving and sweet. I love sharing my stories of life and somehow I want other people to learn something from me.

Site Info and Links:

Blog Catalog

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click here to view our Privacy Policy

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP