Followers

Top Entrecard Droppers for July 2010

Monday, August 2, 2010

As I promised in my previous post, I am very happy and thankful to post my Top Droppers for the month of July 2010. This is my first batch having the privilege of free badge display or free advertisement for a month (125 x 125 badge on my left sidebar). I have said that I will be including your badges if you have not less than 20 number of drops and will be posting the screen of my top droppers statistics. Here it goes:

Since this is the first time, I will be displaying all my top 10 droppers badge on my sidebar. Thank you very very much guys and hoping that I can help increasing your PR and have lots of visitors. Until the next Top Entrecard Droppers day.

6 comments:

Unknown August 2, 2010 at 3:41 AM  

Thanks for such an honorable mention. It has been a pleasure!

angelrhona August 2, 2010 at 6:44 PM  

your welcome and thank you also for your visits. I would be happy to see your badge again on my next top dropper. Happy blogging.

zh3en22 August 2, 2010 at 8:07 PM  

wow... thank you, thank you for the recognition,

Chubskulit Rose August 3, 2010 at 1:44 PM  

Hi Angel, just adgitizing here and decided to follow your blog. You are welcome to visit and follow too.. mwah!

Gee August 4, 2010 at 5:26 AM  

Congratulations on all your top droppers. Hope I could make it to your next month's list.

The Fitness Diva August 4, 2010 at 7:26 PM  

Just dropping by as usual. Thanks for posting! ;)

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a woman with simple dreams. I'm easy to be with, friendly, most of the time jolly but sometimes moody, loving and sweet. I love sharing my stories of life and somehow I want other people to learn something from me.

Site Info and Links:

Blog Catalog

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click here to view our Privacy Policy

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP