Followers

Onbux 1st Proof of Payment

Thursday, August 12, 2010

ONBUX is one of the new PTC sites that caught my interests. It runs like NEOBUX. I joined the site sometime on June 2010 and here is my first proof of payment. Many of us don't trust PTC sites because some of them are scam turning out to be a failure to those who spent their time clicking for no sense. As this is my first payment, I will truly continue clicking advertisements because now I know this site is legit. Keep up the good work Onbux!!!

If you are interested to join, you can register here: ONBUX

What you get as a member:

Pioneer Membership:
Per click: $0.01
Per referral click: $0.005

Standard Membership:
Per click: $0.01
Per referral click: $0.005

Golden Membership:
Per click: $0.01
Per referral click: $0.01

Ultimate Membership:
Per click: $0.02
Per referral click: $0.01

Payment :
PayPal, AlertPay, Neteller and Liberty Reserve

The first time you'll need $ 2.00 or more to make the cashout using your payment method. This amount will increase by $1.00 for each cashout until it reaches a fixed minimum amount of $10.00.

Hope this posts answers those who doubt on this PTC site. Good Luck guys.

3 comments:

Chubskulit Rose August 13, 2010 at 2:10 PM  

am a member of neobux but not this one.. I like clixsense mas mabilis ang earnings hehehe

Noel Ablon August 15, 2010 at 2:02 AM  

Congratulations on your first payout! I used to like PTCs but lately I only stick to few of the honest ones I found. They still pay but with regards to the new ones, I totally ignore them now.

Gee August 15, 2010 at 4:36 PM  

congratulations on your earnings!

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a woman with simple dreams. I'm easy to be with, friendly, most of the time jolly but sometimes moody, loving and sweet. I love sharing my stories of life and somehow I want other people to learn something from me.

Site Info and Links:

Blog Catalog

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click here to view our Privacy Policy

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP